Also See The Zizzo Allan Climate Website

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crawling - I see it, I want it, I can get it!

Adeline is full-on crawling now. It's amazing to see her want to get something and be able to move her body and go and get it. It makes me philosophize a bit...

I want to teach my daughters that moving and working hard to get something you want is one of the most rewarding parts of life. It takes some perserverence, sometimes you might not be coordinated and you could fall right on your face, but you get back up, you look out at your goal again and you put one hand/knee in front of the other and you go for it.

Your cheerleaders (in this case Eliana) may not be ready to follow you just yet, but they will look on and be entertained. They may even learn something from you, or teach you something in the process.

The staisfaction and lessons learned when you've finally reached the beloved toy, daddy or mommy on the other side of the room....priceless.



No comments:

Post a Comment