Also See The Zizzo Allan Climate Website

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update: Cleanse to start after anniversary

As happy today as we were 3 years ago...

We've decided to indulge in one last feast on Wednesday and then start the cleanse...perhaps we are just delaying something that we should start right away...but it seems like the right thing to do.

I am going to start with no dairy and no wheat, and still have some soy milk once and a while...will try to limit the tofu though, at least for the first week.

We'll be married for 3 years on Wednesday. Time flies. But then again, when I think about all that has happened in the last 3 years, it does seem like lots has happened. I am grateful that when I think of the last 3 years the good times (wedding day, road trip to Alaska, buying our first house) are the main memories. An authentic life and a successful marriage are damn hard work, but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment